Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Post!!!! (:

Helloooooo!!!!

I LOVE blogging can I just say that??
I have a private blogg but thats just for my girlies (:

With this blogg I hope to keep anyone and everyone who cares a bit about what goes on in my daily life!! (: I'm exicted it will basically be oh my random moments but ehhh!!! (: those are the best! hahaah Ill try to keep it as interesting as possible!!

Now for a random story!

For about 3 months now I've really wanted to give one of my co-workers a BOM but I always chicken out. I dont usually but I just dont find the right time or right thing to say so I just havent. I always tell my YSA group though that he has HUGE potential to get baptized because he's that great! Well today while at work a HANDSOME gentelman came in (: he asked if Carlos was there (the co-worker) and so I got Carlos. This guy came in to invite Carlos to church!!!! I was like OH MY RANDOM! After the guy left (who by the way served a mission in Monterrey Mexico, and speaks AMAAZING spanish (; (; ) I asked Carlos who he was. He said that he met him once in the parking lot and the guy asked Carlos for his information I guess the guy is an RM and still plans on doing missionary work so tomorrow he's meeting with Carlos to teach him a lesson!!! How amazing is that? It kind of made me feel like a slacker because here is a stranger but it for sure reminded me that when the Lord has a plan to do something it gets done!! One way or another!!

Well thats all for today! (: (:

Mariana <3

No comments:

Post a Comment