Sunday, October 16, 2011

Good week (:

In my personal life maybe this week wasn't that great but I got to share some special moments with friends. (: 

My roommate Aubrey got her mission call!!! 
Portland Oregon, January 11 2012 (: 

 And speaking of missionary work... 
My friend Eric was baptized today also and I had the HUGE blessing to be able to speak at his baptism! (: 
and get to see wonderful Brother Moore Baptize him (: 

I think that is one of my favorite things about this Church.. 
Not only do you get to progress and go through stages, such as being baptized, getting your Y.W. medal, graduating Seminary, Getting mission calls, going through temples....
but you also get to be there to watch your friends go through those huge moments in their lives also (: 

Congrats Aubs & Eric...you guys made my week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment