Tuesday, October 11, 2011

when you want something soo bad..

I've learned that sometimes as humans we want something sooo bad that we take it upon ourselves to get it. 
We do everything in our power to get that one thing we believe we deserve only to find out that we ruin it for ourselves. 
We get so caught up in "going after what we want"  that we forget to include the one who gives us all. 
So we get discouraged, sad, mad, and frustrated when we ruin it for ourselves and we get everything but the onet hing we worked for so hard...yet we didnt even think to ask him or include him in our plans 

I've done it that's why I know it happens. But I think I've learned my lesson, to always let him know of every move I make...and if something is meant to be for me as long as I'm following His will it will be. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment