Thursday, September 2, 2010

Why would anyone like to Argue? ):

So I have come to the conclusion that I hate arguments! I hate fighting!!! I guess its something common but I made this discovery in myself this week. My brother and I were texting and I guess I said something that came off rude (oh the joys of people understanding written messages according to how they want to interpret stuff...but thats another story) and he called me. When I saw his name in the caller ID i realized that I knew exactly why he was calling and instead of answering I just ignored the call. Thats when I realized
"hmm...i do this all the time when someone calls to argue"
I dont think I ever realized but it has been about 4 or more months since I had my last argument. I guess the reason why I hate arguing seems obvious but when arguments happen I feel TEERRRRIBBLLEEE after and I always end up crying....and not because im a wimp I usually am VERY good at winning when arguments happen. I can get my point across and make the other person feel like an idiot. So why hate them??
I dont really know but I'll never understand why people have to argue.

I do like to be blunt and get miss understandings talked out; I also like to tell people how I feel all the time. If something needs to be talked about I'd rather have it done but argue???

why would anyone like arguing?? ): '


hmmm...

<3 Mariana!

No comments:

Post a Comment