Thursday, September 23, 2010

The person who owns my heart...

Alllriiggght its time to tell the world who owns my heart!!

There is a person on this earth who melts my heart whenever I see them smile.
That person has to do ABSOLUTELY nothing except let me hold them to give me a purpose to go on in life and love life itself!

When I leave this certain person I get really reallly sad and miss them like crazy! I cant hardly wait until the time I see THAT person once again. When Im at stores I forget to buy stuff for me because buying stuff for that person just seems a lot more fun, and a lot more awesome!!

I lovee seeing this person sleep (: and holding them when sleeping is sooo awesomeee (: Nothing this certain someone does every grosses me out and teaching this person all I know is such a blessing.

The smile this person has is sooo perfect...this person is perfect (: I would do anything to keep them safe forever and I will do anything in my power to always make sure that they are happy.


Ready to know who my special person is?? (:

She's basically a babe (:






 She's basically my everything (:
I love her
5.29.10

No comments:

Post a Comment