Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Life with TWO jobs...

SO i guess you can say that I'm officially a responsible adult!? Now not only do I have to keep one job I have to keep TWO!! (:

I really love my new job! (: I work for the Provo Craft call center! I know it sounds like just any other call center job but this job is really amaziing! (: I love my co-workers, i love the values my job has, I ABSOLUTELY adore the fact that I work to help other people have a good experience with our company! (:
This week we've just been training. Training has been over a week but it has really been a blast! (:

Working two jobs i must admit is tough. My schedule is

6 45: Wake up (or try to wake up)
7 30-8 30 get ready
9-5 Work at Provo Craft (:
5-9 30 work At my second Job (whic btw I love but will not post the name of for safety reasons (: )
10-11 Get ready for bed

and thats how life goes for now! I dont hate it though (: Im blessed to have the most amazing co-workers in both jobs and they make it fun to go to work (:

Its fun to see how life changes, the older you get...the more responsabilities. I have two jobs and feel very priviledged to have them (:

Growing up is part of life...and it comes weather we want it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment