Sunday, October 24, 2010

What hides behind your mask??



One thing is clear to me. Everyone hides behind a mask.
I guess I cant really blame anyone for protecting themselves but it totally frustrates me to know that people use those masks to be fake to those around them.

There deff have been times when I have had to pretend to be something for someone ...but almost always it has been for their benefit not my own. I like to be blunt and straight up....

lately I have found myself surrounded by people who have been something around me ..and suddenly stopped. It kind of makes me wonder...if i met the real person...or just the mask. Its so frustrating and sooo annoying.

Clarity is such a huge deal to me!!! I wont ever say, do, think something i dont mean.

I wish people who want to honestly be around me would do the same....

I understand people have to hide to protect themselves but that doesnt make it an excusse to be fake.


No comments:

Post a Comment