Sunday, October 31, 2010

Booo!!!

Ive never been a halloween fan. Idk why I just kind of never saw the point in it I guess!
Maybe because for three years straight eating candy wanst an option due to my sexy metals!!
Buuuut this year ....

Halloween became my favorite holiday!! (:

Noting too exciting happened but I dressed up and got to see tons of my friends dressed up toO!! (:


I know that it probably doesnt seem like it but First off...
I have never dressed up ! This year I decided that in order to get in the "halloween spirit!" i needed to dress up!! So the night before my friend and I decided to be nerds!!!

So nerds we were!! (:


 The best part was seeing my friends use their immagination to dress up in awesome ways (:
And pumpkin carving of course (:

SO yeah when I actually decided to celebrate Halloween it became pretty great! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment