Sunday, May 15, 2011

Unexplainable

A couple of weeks ago I was impatient for tour with ROC. 
The last tour before the season was over....but then....
Things changed, things came up and suddenly plans changed. 
ROC went on tour to Texas and I....

Well, I went home for those two weeks. 
It was one of those times when Heavenly Father throws a curve ball at you and lets you know that although you already had plans, he has different ones. 

So off to Arkansas I went! 
I was there almost two years ago, so it had been a while, and to be completely honest I wasn't sure why I was going but my brother was moving down there and I had a strong feeling that I needed to go. So I packed up and off I went.... 

Its unexplainable but although, Arkansas was not where I had planned to be during these to weeks...it turned out to be the EXACT place where I needed to be.  

The stories are endless about all I did while I was there but lets just say it was a good trip(: I got to share my testimony with lots of friends, I got to see so many people that I just NEEDED to see! I also got to to wrap up some stuff that I have been needing to wrap up. 

I got to have some of the most needed conversations that I never imagined myself having. I got to watch my testimony grow, and I had the opportunity to rely on my Heavenly Father as I watched him put my life in order according to what he knew was best for me.

 The experience was so amazing because the Lord planned it all out for me, every day was random and yet every day I would receive confirmation that that's exactly where I needed to be. 


I flew in last night and although leaving was very sad I was really glad to be back in Utah (: I know that this is where the Lord wants me now but it sure as heck was nice to get away for a little while. Thanks to everyone who made these past two weeks amazing!!!









1 comment:

  1. Mariana you are simply wonderful. I love you! Way to go with the flow of life and rely on God :D

    ReplyDelete