Sunday, May 29, 2011

You cant please everyone

Dear friends & family, 
lately you all have been very demanding. I cant seem to split my self into enough pieces to please everyone. 
I've kind of sorta been wanting time to myself lately because...well, i need it. However,  
you all think that by giving me things to do I will be better. Which is GREATLY 
appreciated BUT it has gotten to be too stressful. If I go out someone gets irritated because I'm going out, 
if I dont go out someone gets annoyed and says im boring, if I stay up late helping someone out/ talking to someone to cheer them up about their bad day...someone gets mad because I wasn't able to wake up early enough to go with them somewhere. I just cant please everyone!!
So please people take it easy!! That doesnt mean get out of my life, just be more understanding if I dont answer my phone, text back, comment back, or message back right away! I just need me time! 

However, i love you all (:

sincerely, ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment