Saturday, May 21, 2011

The way I handle life. (:

Its Saturday night and people are running around doing all sorts of fun stuff. 
I had some fun stuff I could be doing but let me paint you my Saturday. 
It involves coming home from work after a 10 hour shift, 
getting into  my PJs
Making myself something simple to eat like spaghetti (because its one of the few things that I actually know how to cook and enjoy eating every day hah) and watching High School Musical while updating my blog... 
 Alone(: 
I could be out on a date
Out with my bud building a fire 
or getting ready to go dancing 
I could even be over at my moms eating a good home cooked meal 
But instead I am here. 

Has this update depressed you yet? I hope not because this Saturday is amazing (: You see, as you can probably tell from my last post Im having a bit of a hard time. 
Lots of people suggest that I party it off, or that I just stay distracted so that I dont think about it and I tried that but I learned this week something about myself. 
I like to be Happy, honestly happy and for me faking it doesnt cut it. 
This right here is how I cope with things. I like to have quiet, alone, me time, I like to think about what happened, i like to grow from it and I like to be content with  myself before I go be content around others... 


Emo? Hmmm probably. However, this is how I cope with life. I like to have me time (: it makes me love myself and its simply the way I cope (: 

Soon enough I'll be okay and I'll party and do crazy things but for now...

this is the way I handle life (: 




No comments:

Post a Comment