Thursday, June 2, 2011

Some people just shouldnt drive!!

Everyone hates lame, stinky, stupid drivers!! 
There are seriously some people that just should NOT drive!! however, I wonder sometimes 
if i fit into this category! 
Not because Im a sucky driver.
I actually consider myself one of the safest drivers EVER!! I really try to be the best I can 
....
Maybeee I back up too fast! haha but for the most part I always follow the speed limit, wear my seat belt, yield to idiots, I dont text, and  I never ever ever cut people off... 
So why should I just not be a driver?
Because... 
welll.............. 
umm................ 
Driving really really stresses me out!!!! ): like.. 
A LOT! 

I get so worried, and anxious, and I just want to be the most perfect driver ever! Which my perfection hunger, makes me be a clumsy driver sometimes (; 

But out there, in this world there's no room for clumsy drivers!!! 
AGGHHHH!!! ):

1 comment: