Thursday, June 30, 2011

Interview of a lifetime!

I have decided that if I had an option as to what I want to do for the rest of my life 
I would probably want to volunteer for a living! 
How ideal would just doing volunteer work be?! 

Sadly enough I have to have a job to pay for stuff but today I had THE most important interview of all my days! 

One of my dreams has always been to get a job at the MTC but you have to have like 1,000 qualifications to do it..which I'm sure I could do but its still years away! SO I kind of lost hope. ha ha but a couple of weeks ago I got an e-mail from the MTC asking me if I was interested in a position as a volunteer!! The duties would go as followed: 
-
-Answer Spanish mormon.org chat
- Answer mormon.org and media inbound Spanish phone calls
- Participate in online teaching with Full-time Missionaries
- Fellowship online investigators through email, chat, facebook, blogs, etc.
- Follow up with investigators found through phone calls
- Find quality investigators for the Full-time missionaries
- Maintain a blog dedicated to finding and teaching investigators
- Help online investigators become converted to the gospel of Jesus Christ



My interview was today! Hopefully I'll get it...its a very important job so I'm sure the Lord will pick whoever is suited to bless those saints but just having the chance to even be considered is such a blessing (: 

I can honestly say this has been the biggest interview I've had in my entire life!  and I could die happy today! (: 

2 comments:

  1. You will do great at this opportunity! They'd be silly not to choose you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, Shorty! Look at you go!

    ReplyDelete