Saturday, July 16, 2011

No One's Life is Boring.

This past week has been...a CRAZY week. 

I guess I can admit it hasnt been an easy week, 
 I've had new surprises left and right, and most of them haven't been pleasant! 
Yet, they kept life interesting! 

I'll admit that at the beginning of the week I just wanted to complain, cry and pout about how hard my life was but after a few days I began to notice that every little thing that has happened to me through out the week has made my life just that much more interesting. 

Sure, sometimes the unknown freaks me out SO much and I like KNOWING stuff. I like being sure that I'm not being set up for anything and that things will be okay but this week my faith has had to kick it up a notch and I'm having to be okay with not knowing much except that it will all work out! (: 

After focusing on only myself for a couple of days I began to look around, listen to other people's problems and then I noticed that life surprises us all!! Everyone has something going on, some sort of new surprise from life EVERY DAY !! Then I realized, NO ONE'S life is boring! 

So keep an eye out for the things that make your life a little more interesting (; 

No comments:

Post a Comment