Thursday, July 28, 2011

It hurts both ways...

I've blogged about heartbreaks before.

When someone breaks my heart i'm not afraid to admit it because I like people to know how jerky, stupid they were and I want all my friends and family to hate them with me. I honestly dont know why I do that but I guess it makes me feel better. Break ups suck! They hurt, and no matter how long the relationship was a break up is always a break up. There's always hope in one way or another that things would've worked out and the disappointing feeling of knowing that the search isnt over is always strong. Wishing there is something you can do to help them change their mind, wanting them to stick around to help you through it but knowing thats not an option. 

However, being the heart breaker isnt that much better. 
At least if youre one of the heart breakers who has feelings. 
Knowing that youre causing someone pain you've felt before, and that you've been there before sucks! 
Knowing there's nothing you can do (especially not you) to help it go away, that you have to just rely on time and get away from them to help it heal faster sucks...especially because they're someone you cared for! Wishing you could just put  yourself aside so they could be happy but knowing its not fair for either... 

Break ups arent fun but people, there is light at the end of the tunnel and I've come to learn that relying on friends, family and THE LORD is the best recepie! Let time happen, things flow, and keep living life! One day we will all have a happy ending (: until then, DONT give up! 

It hurts both ways... 

No comments:

Post a Comment