Monday, August 8, 2011

Happiness always comes to those who are patient! (:

I've admitted thousands of times how dramatic I can be sometimes. 
When one little thing happens, sometimes I feel like im either 
On top of the world 
Or like...
My world is crashing down. 

Depends on the situation. (: 

However lately I've learned to just do my best, sit back, and let life happen. 
Its a little hard since I like having control of some things but I'v e had to learn patience
and man, am I glad. 

I think 
Patience=Happiness (: 

Things lately are sooo great. 
This weekened I'll move in to another apartment with awesome new roommates, 
DA class starts soon, and work is picking up ! (: 

Life is just good! 

Not to mention I'm meeting tons of NEW cool people! 
Oh happiness on earth! (: 


No comments:

Post a Comment