Wednesday, August 17, 2011

changes...changes..

Changes, left and right 
left and right
left and right!!!!!! 

This past week I had to leave my first apartment ): that was tough, because I love that apartment and I will miss it very very much. I had to move out all by myself that was different, I mean I know I talk about adult life a lot but its really crazy when you're packing up and moving alone. No parents, just friends. 

I moved into a new apartment with a whole new set of roommates. Who thankfully I am already friends with. So that's exciting. Then applying for my DA class is going on, plus making new friends. 

Changes happen all the time but its crazy when things change so fast! I do have to say its been a blessing to have certain friends who are there to remind me

:"Mariana, its going to be okay!! Breathe!" (: 

I also read this quote this week that reminded me everything will be ALRIGHT! (: 

‎"Commit yourself to put the Lord first in your life, keep His commandments, and do what 

the Lord’s servants ask you to do. Then your feet are on the pathway to eternal life. Then it

does not matter whether you are called to be a bishop or a Relief Society president, whether

you are married or single, or whether you die tomorrow. You do not know what will

 happen. Do your best on what is fundamental and personal and then trust in the Lord and 

His timing." -Dallin H. Oaks. (:


Bring on the changes life! (: 


No comments:

Post a Comment