Saturday, August 20, 2011

decisions....

Allow me to be the first to admit that making decisions isnt easy 
but it is soo necessary. 

I admit to be one of the many who is scared to ever make a decision about small things but 
ESPECIALLY big things. I just get so scared sometimes but I think I do pretty okay for the most part. 

Ive come to learn that sometimes you just gotta go for something! What ever it is! 
The Lord does stop us if we go too far off path but at the same time he wants us to learn. 

I think sometimes people get so scared to make the wrong decision so they end up making no decision at all! Which in my eyes is the worse decision. People over think out comes so much.... 
but even if we over think them we still have no control over them. 
I guess I'm pretty irrational, and crazy sometimes but I've learned to find those things I love 
and am crazy about and to find something that makes me happy, or passionate and to just go for it. 

So far I dont have many regrets because I gave a chance to something I loved once. 

So just decide people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment