Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My new fave person!

Okay so last night I spent over 2 hours doing a research on my new
"idol" ha ha. 

I have officially adopted "Marilyn Monroe" as one of my fave ladies! 
I'm aware she is known as a "sex symbol" but aside from her wild life I just really like her! I began liking her because of her qutoes...so many of her quotes are amazing! 

Some of my fave are. 

"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesnt believe, and leaves before she is left."

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as he** don't deserve me at my best."

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

"Someone said to me, 'If fifty percent of the experts in Hollywood said you had no talent and should give up, what would you do?' My answer was then and still is, 'If a hundred percent told me that, all one hundred percent would be wrong.'"

Maybe my new lil "idol" is a little dumb but I think she was a very wise woman (: She held her ground and knew who she was better than people think! 



No comments:

Post a Comment