Wednesday, September 28, 2011

From the other side .....

I remember when I was a convert how sad it was for me when missionaries went home
I was young and didnt really understand but I thought it was so dumb that they had to go home.
"why couldnt they just stay?"
I would meet the coolest Elders and I just wanted them to stay!

Years later, I realize how excited I am for MY friend to come home and I know his mom and dad are too!
EVERYONE is excited. We had to give him up for 2 years to the Lord and now he will be back today (:

Its weird to see how things change. I now understand that those Elders had families too, friends, and even girlfriends waiting for them probably. I'm sure people in AK will miss Spence but sorry we already let you borrow him for 2 years (:


No comments:

Post a Comment