Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Moving...again/:

"it could be worse" 
I hate saying that because it's like calling bad luck upon myself. 
A month ago I moved into a new apartment, i despised it. I hated it! It was the WORSE thing ever! 
I kept thinking how lame it is to have to do these kinds of things for yourself. No mommy to pack for you or anything. Actually packing my own stuff sucked! 

Well, yesterday we found out that a better apartment opened up where we live and they said if we want it we need to be out of there by today. 
You think moving apartments alone sucks?
Imagine packing up an entire apartment and moving with 5 other people?

IT IS HECKK!!!!

Sorry if I'm sounding like a big baby butttt its just really really a terrible moment.

We found out at about 4 right as I was getting off work. We packed for about 2 hours and then had to go grab dinner, right after I had dance until 11. I got home and we packed some more, then I went to bed because I had to be up at 6 am for work. today I get off at 3 (in the mean time all the girls are in class) and so we will have today to move. ): ): geeee! 

Thanks for letting me vent (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment