Monday, September 26, 2011

Yay for friends coming home! (:

K, so basically I have a best friend named Spencer who I love very very much.
he is such a stud and just so fun and nice.
I love that kid.

He has been serving a mission in Alaska for the past umm..
24 months (:
Which means his mission is over...
He comes home in
3 days!!!

I cant wait (:
he lives in Arkansas so I wont get to see him for a while ): ): ):
but
I do expect to hear from him soon and talk to him! (:
I cant wait to have my texting buddy back and to get to talk to him about everything he's so great at making me laugh and just being a dork.

He's also single so if any of you wonderful ladies are interested (; I would love for him to move out here and I KNOW a girl would be a good motivation. Just sayin... ha ha

Thats all! (:



No comments:

Post a Comment