Monday, December 12, 2011

Ever broken a bone??

Ever sliced your finger cut?
Broke a bone?
Had an arm chopped off?

I havent. Well, not had an arm chopped off at least.
But I have had a finger cut and broken a bone.
Each pain was different but pain non the less.

Where am I getting at with this statement?
Well, when I broke a bone I experienced PAIN!!
When I sliced my finger broken I experienced pain but it wasnt as bad as the bone so yeah it hurt but I didnt freak out as much.

Same happens with trials. Sometimes we go through something small, but as we grow up and we get stronger our trials get bigger! We experience different pain and at times it gets grater and greater.
So when we are faced with smaller things its not that we are "cold" people.
Simple enough we've already been through worse so something as small as "breaking a nail" isnt that big of a deal when you've had a broken bone before!

So thats the way I see it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment