Wednesday, December 7, 2011

sdafjlerjoaweirmawe...grr!

Dont ask me to understand stupidity.
I've never been one to put up with people's stupidity. I hate stupid people, I hate their stupid ways of dealing wtih things.

I cant stand people who dont know what they want out of their life and let that be okay.
I hate when people try to use others to cover up their insecuriyt and idiocity.
I really dislike people that do something sooo stupid and expect you to understand  just because they're "unsure"
and what about those people who are stupid and know nothing about themselves but expect to help you with YOUR problems...pfft!!
the list could go on forever!! 

I'm no know it all at all but I stick to what I know and keep learning. I dont try to drag people down with me when Im unsure of something, I dont get myself into situations that I know I cant handle, I dont use other people to learn lessons that are for me to find out on my own either. I handle my trials the best I can but always look out for others.

I can admit to be bratty and sometimes unsensitive to people's idiocity but I've seen it so much in my lifetime that I just have no patience for it. Is it really that hard to act your age???


AHHH! (: Ok I'm done!


No comments:

Post a Comment