Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The light on the way...(:

A couple of Sundays I heard a talk that spoke about God's mercy.
I love that topic it is truly one of my favorites because of many many reason but anyway,
in that talk the girl mentioned that God's mercy isn't the light at the end of the tunnel but the light on the way to the end of the tunnel.

I really liked that phrase because I don't believe that we receive God's mercy at the end (judgement day,) we will receive his mercy all along the way.

I have truly seen his mercy these past couple of months. Although the tunnel has been dark, and perhaps kind of shaky lately, he has always been there helping me through it. Through friends, roommates, my mom, co-workers, and of course my bishop(:

I have officially become a certified Dental Assistant and that has become a huge blessing because of all the sacrifice that had to go into it...but I did the best I could and in the end the Lord made up the difference and blessed me ! This week I will also have a birthday and although this birthday isn't anything special it has truly been a blessing to make it this far and I know that is due to the Lord's mercy as well. 

Last night I had once again one of those "tough moments" in my life but I've been trying to be tough and last night I felt Heavenly Father's arms around me and his mercy letting me know its all going to be okay (: He knows I'm making and effort and as long as I am he will make up the difference and make everything a thousand times better than I could alone (:

So look for his light at the end of your tunnel because its definitely there wheter you want to see it or not (:

No comments:

Post a Comment