Thursday, December 8, 2011

It is what it is...

"Youre so blunt"
"gahh youre such a brat!"
"...I dont know what to say anymore. Youre so straight forward!"

Direct quotes from a conversation last night. This person kept saying things like these over and over again.
It's true. Its like I have no fitler in that mouth of mine. I just say things as they come in my head. Which can be tough on the person listening but, it is what it is.

Things like....
"i'd rather be blunt than stupid and let people think they have me fooled"
"I wish I could be more sensitive, or caring about this subject but i honestly dont care"
"it is what it is. Go ahead and leave and figure things out on your own because I'm not here to teach life lessons"
"I'm not a gray person. With me its either black or white, it either is or isnt!"

There came a time in my life when I was sensitive to other people's feelings at the expense of mine. I tried to sugar coat everything and make everything sound the best I could. However, i've learned that's very dumb. People are dumb and sometimes just just gotta say it how it is. Even if it hurts because then there's no chance of your words getting twisted.

So call me a brat, blunt, straight forward or whatever but at least I'll never leave you in doubt of what I'm really thinking! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment