Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I killed my roommate!!

Ready for a funny story? (: 

My First Roomate: 

My first roommate was a very interesting character. She was 25 with a lot a lot more of experience than I. She had gone through some stuff that made it difficult for me to fall asleep at night without imagining myself waking up dead the next morning...haah okay maybe that's a little too much. 

However, I will not speak to you about her life only about what made me become a killer. 

You see, I love sleeping. It's what I do. Really, when I'm bored I sleep because its so much fun (: The best part about sleeping and being out of High School though, is being able to sleep in past 8 (: woooo!!! Well, with my roommate that wasn't an option. She had a little buddy called "the stupid alarm clock" which was one of those hotel black alarm clocks the ones that sound SUPER LOUD!!! and it wasnt the fact that she had a SUPER LOUD alarm clock that made me go nuts....it was the fact that she took sleeping pills, and put headphones in her ear before she went to bed so "the stupid alarm clock" would not go off for up to an hour and 1/2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The roommates beside us began to hear it in the mornings and they would bang on the wall begging for her to shut it up but she wouldn't hear us!! 

Well, we've come to the conclusion that I don't like to argue. I avoid arguing because I make people feel horrible after I'm done arguing so I just avoid those moments. Anyway, since "the stupid alarm clock" wasnt letting me sleep I would sleep in the living room...this has gone on for about two months, so I'd find ways to just not sleep at home, or in my room.I was nice to her and considerate of her, i didnt want to be rude to her.. But finally monday night it got to be too much for everyone so we called her in for a "come to Jesus meeting" where we apologized for being rude to her if she felt like we had...and to tell her that the alarm clock was driving us insaine. She agreed to fixing the problem and we all ended on a good note. We all were soo nice I was proud of us (: 

Yesterday I came home from practice...TO AN EMPTY ROOM!!!! 

She left....

So I can now tell you I killed my roommate....with kindness (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment