Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Finances...

Ok....time to vent!!

Finances!!! Garrrr I totally needed to move out I've mentioned it before but I just got over a huge reality check. The bank called me a few minutes ago to let me know about a new bank account. I went for it because it sounds like a good deal but it's just weird to think that I made such a huge money decision on my own.

Right after talking to him, I realized I need to pay bills!!! AHHH!! phone, rent, groceries, vacations blahhh!!

Which brings me to some big decisions....I need to work extra hours, but I need to figure out school, plus make time for ROC, I want to audition for a musical, and I want to take singing lessons, I also want to focus more in church, and I want to have time to date and time to be with friends ahhhhhh!!!!

So...i've decided I need to sit back and write down what my priorities out and what I really want in life....


bleh...off to my room I go to figure out finances, and life....poo.

Why cant I go back to 5? Where you got pushed around in strollers, took a nap, and cried to get whatever you wanted.



1 comment:

  1. AMEN!!! i hate it.. i need more money but i don't have time to make more money with all the things that i want to do.. :/

    p.s. you need voice lessons... ;)

    ReplyDelete