Monday, February 14, 2011

L.O.V.E.

L.O.V.E.

Well, today is that day, when people who have someone get all corny and cheesy and those who don't, become to "cool" for today. hahaah (:

Yesterday, I had the oportunity to teach a class about love to a group of Young Single Adults. hahah I know right? I got to teach about love. I based it off a talk by Elder Robbins which basically is AMAZING. Anyhow, as a teacher on the "LOVE" subject I got to listen to a lot of different opinions as to what people think love is.

I personally don't believe there is a RIGHT answer as to what love is because for everyone it's different. A couple of weeks ago I was talking to a friend about how I really didn't think love was real but after reading this talk and thinking deeply as well as praying I gained a testimony of it (:

Love is real, just because you don't have someone right now or the person you have is stupid, not here, not romantic, weird, complicated..that doesn't mean love isnt real maybe you still need to find yourself the right one (:

We all came to a conclusion though that you need to find someone who makes you want to be better (: and I can honestly tell you it's possible (; there are a lot of people out there who are worth it...but we must go through those rough ones in order to be molded to meet the Right one (: we must become the right ones in order to find the right one (:

A girl said "If I want an honest boy I have to work to be honest myself" and I couldn't agree more (:

In this talk I found the meaning I want love to have for ME (: and I quote.

" The love of which the Lord speaks is not only physical attraction, but also faith, confidence, understanding, and partnership. It is devotion and companionship, parenthood, common ideals and standards. It is cleanliness of life and sacrifice and unselfishness. This kind of love never tires nor wanes. It lives on through sickness and sorrow, through prosperity and privation, through accomplishment and disappointment, through time and eternity” (The Teachings of Spencer W. Kimball, 1982, 248)."
Now, to make this post a little more corny I want to give a shout out to couples that have been an example to me and give me a testimony that love is real (: 


Mr.&Mrs. Burton (:
Mr&&Mrs Griffin.
Mr&Mrs. Ewell
Mr&Mrs Tichenor(: (:

Mr&Mrs Carranza
Mr.&Mrs Talnonia



You see? It's real...(:
There really are good, cute, handsome, worth it boys out there (: believe me (;

HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONEE!!!!!!! (: (: woooooo!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete