Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I make things awkward...its just what I do ! /:

Outgoing....hmmmm.....
It's sad to admit but my outgoingness is fading ):
Now...i just make things awkward...

Yesterday: the guy at the bank was being super nice to me (not the regular guy in the bank..this is another one) and he was trying soo soo hard to get me to talk but...I just couldn't get a word out!! All I could say was things like
"yes" "i know, it is cold" "no thanks" "thank you" and "okay"
It was sad! ):

and now...not only do I make people think I'm a "brat" or "stuck up" I make things awkward!!!!

SO...this is the event that causes me to update my blogg today.

I was at institute today. Ash asked me to go with her to the "dating and Courtship" class..which that itself is a problem haah but that's another topic. When the class begins our teacher says
"alright everyone get up and meet two people. Ask where they're from and what they like to do on the weekend"
I decided to play it safe by introducing myself to one of Ashley's friends, since I always see him around but I've never met...so here is how this went.
"Hi I'm mariana! whats your name?"
"Hi! I'm _____ (i dont remember his name.)But you can call me niggah licious"
(so that tells you he's a funny person..and yes he was black)
"haah Okay nigga licous. What do you like to do on weekends"
" I like to sleep"
"ohh thats fun! I love sleeping too! We should sleep together one day!!"---
uhhh??? I know!! ): idk what I was thinking but it just came out!

Thankfully niggah licious wasn't an awkward person and he just laughed but ohh man that was the worse ):

the end. 

1 comment:

  1. Mariana I love you and I love this story. Welcome to the club of "Make it Awkward" I am the president.

    ReplyDelete