Sunday, January 23, 2011

Expiration dates):

So, basically...I have developed a new hate. I hate expiration dates.

Days like tonight make me realize that moving out was a good thing because I'm learning about expiration dates. haah who thought those things were real?

I went to the grocery store about two weeks ago with Jamie and we got stuff necessary to survive in this world. I got stuff to make sandwiches, and milk, fruit...all sorts of healthy stuff. However, tonight I saw that my fruit was dead ): my milk smelled like rotten ....something... and my bread says its past the due date but there's no mold so I'll keep it just because I feel bad for already throwing away some food.

The worst part is. My half gallon of milk still had about half of milk left over!!
So what does that mean? I need to pig out! Its just super hard to eat so much, especially when I'm not ever ever home! Oh well, I guess i better find room to be hungry and eat what i have. haha this is kind of funny I must admit.

Oh well,

RIP to my cuties and my expired milk ):






1 comment: