Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I have rommies!! (:

Well, I began 2011 by moving out! 
I got an apartment with roommates....
I didn't know any of them and although many thought that was weird, and kind of nerdy I really have loved it so far!! (: 

There is 8 of us. 
Amber, Kelsey (she's behind Courtney), Courtney, Olivia, Jordan, Me, and Ashley (: we're missing Nicole ): 
So tada!! 
The experience has been a lot of fun so far, and although it sounds like it's a lot of girls, the apartment is big and nobody is really ever home. 

So tonight we decided to buy matching footies...(: 
We sadly enough didn't find any ): so we got matching one pieces?


I guesss  Jordan, Ashley and I are the crazy ones of this place. 

Here are some pictures (: 

ENJOY!
Jordan && I (:


Jordan, Me, Ashley (: 


So maybe my blogg will be more interesting now with these girls? (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment