Monday, January 17, 2011

Bad moments don't mean Bad days!!!

Basically, I dont believe in bad days.
I belive in bad moments in our days but not bad days!!
Why?
Well, one day I had a super horrible moment, but later on the day got better (: and that day I realized "hmm...I changed my attitude about today and it got better."
Usually when something bad happens to us we get in that poopy, I hate the world mood. So then our mind is set to negative mode...which then causes us to be completely poopy and to just have a poopy day.

So how do I deal with having a bad moment?

Well, if you're at all like me and like to be happy all the time, when something bad usually happens you want to just have ONE good thing to make your day better and I guarantee you ALMOST always SOMETHING good  happens (: It may be small, like finding an extra dollar, or your food being warm but something good happens (: hold on to those good things and I promise you'll never have a bad day ever again! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment