Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MUCH TO UPDATE...Part 1.

Lotttsss to update!!!
We shall begin by saying that once upon a time my visiting teaching companion and I became, well...
VISITING TEACHERS! (:

The first time we went was a real experience. haha not because it turned out bad but because in our first visit we found out that our person was getting married!!! Yah...in less than 30 days and she had NOTHING ready.

So...we volunteered to thrwo the Bridal shower (: so we did...

I have NEVER known how to do that much less thought I would but I did! here are some pictures...
Enjoy!! (:


The preparation...(:

 The outcome (:
 The games!!
 Cute contestants (:
The Beautiful Bride opening presents! (:


CONGRATULATIONS COURTNEY AND CHRISTIAN!!! (:
12/31/2010

2 comments:

  1. Right off the top this makes you a better visiting teacher than I'll ever be! Do you want to be MY visiting teacher? Haha! --Cori

    ReplyDelete