Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Abnormal behavior...on both ends!! (:

Moving out has come with experiences. It's only been 2 1/2 weeks but I'm already learning stuff.
Today I would like to talk about abnormal behavior.
I have seen much of this! I never realized how funny it was when girls and boys are put together in situations.
Having boys and girls around the same age as neighbors comes with a lot of fun discoveries.

So far, I have seen that boys...
  • are willing to stay up suuuper late just to be with a girl they like....haha 
    • (which sometimes results in them falling asleep on our couch)
  • Will wear their best clothes and best cologne just to impress a girl !! (:
  • Boys DO bring girls flowers!!!
  • are willing to watch girly movies aslong as they can cuddle
  • are very easy to be introduced to
  • Will come stand at your doorstep shirtless just to bother you...
And I've witnessed that girls...
  • Wont open the door if the doorbell rings and they're not ready
  • Will stay up super late aslong as the guy they like will stay over  (:
  • Do give guys at least a date chance
  • will watch lame movies aslong as they boy stays
  • Dont like guys shirtless in their doorstep
  • Girls act more normal than boys in these situations.
Hahah so there it goes. A piece of the way i see the world in my eyes! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment