Saturday, January 8, 2011

Part 3!!

   ADIOS 2010!!!!!!!!!!
/:

2010....
Well, 2010 was really a good year. I looked forward to it for many many years. A lot of huge things happened in my life.


I graduated High School and said goodbye to a familiar world. in order to say HELLO to the new world !! (:
 
I BECAME AN AUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!


I left Young Women (: (:
I joined Young Single Adults (:
Went on my first unchaparoned vacation (;
Got a new little sister (: (: (: (:
I fell in love with Seattle (:
I carved my FIRST pumpkin (: (: yayy!!

Eventhough my mom and I split up, we got a lot a lot closer 

Went to temple square for the first time during December! (:
My faithful friends remained faithful (:
and so now I say goodbye to the best year ever.
I cant really remember the tough times anymore....

On with



COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT (: (: (:

No comments:

Post a Comment