Sunday, March 27, 2011

When youre having fun....(: (:

Hello world!!! (: 
 Wow...it's been forever and a day since my last update. and now there is so much to catch up on. Basically time flies when you're having fun (: There has been so much going on in my fantastic little life lately. Some trips, some aha moments, lots of funny moments, and lots and lots of world in my eyes moments. (: 

You know, I really can't get over how fun life is. Life is just great! (: There's always so much to do, so much to learn, and lots and lots of stuff to enjoy!!! 
My life has basically has been sucked in by ROC. If its not ROC, its family,church,friends(:

So lets catch you up shall we? (: 
The ROC home show is April 8&9 so we've just been practicing and working for that as well as our two week tour in Texas (: (: . Still going strong, hanging out, and doing all the crazy stuff we do (: Today we also sang as a choir in a rehab center for trouble youth as part of their sacrament program. After, we got to stay for young women and got to meet some very beautiful girls (:

For spring break I went with my roommie and a couple of friends to Moab!! Hiking was deff a little tough but so so so so worth it (: It really was a blessing and sooooo cool to be able to see such beautiful views!! 
 



 


Finally, the most recent event in my life (: Festival of Colors. AHHH!! Such an awesome event in my little life! Where I learned how to crowd surf...and happened to fall too! (: he he he! 
So....moral of the story is. Life is good (: I've been having fun, maybe too much fun, and yet I keep learning new things in everything I do. I love living life to the fullest with the purpose of learning something while I'm having fun! (: 
 
I'll do better blogging I promise (: I just get carried away making stories for my blogg haha (: 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment