Wednesday, November 24, 2010

100 things i'm thankful for (:

100. Food
99.  Mailmen
98. Missionaries
97. Blankets
96. Toilet paper
95. My chaple
94. My job
93.My phone
92. Facebook
91. The state I live in (: I love utah
90. Pat..she's kind of crazy but always makes me laugh (:
89. Nice cashiers
88. Nice customers
87. For people that listen to me on my dramatic days!
86. I'm thankful for songs that express how I'm feeling
85. Little kids (: i love little kids they always make my day!
84. People who break my heart (: they make my husband hotter and hotter each time they do  
83. I'm thankful for places where I get phone signal
82. Days when my contacts cooperate and don't burn
81. My institute teacher, he's pretty amazing.
80. My whole institute class
79. My YSA group (: they make life easier
78. My debit card
77. Days when I have money
76. My trials
75. My co-workers
74. candles
73. My clothes (although I always think I need more, at least I have some)
72. Every one that ever smiles at me
71. Friends who are fun to talk/text
70.my tooth brush
69. Straightner
68. My ward
67. My bishop
66. Relief Society
65. Summer
64. Malls
63. Other cultures (: I love other cultures
62.Make up (:
61. People who dont argue with me !
60. Honest people
59. People that go through the same stuff that I go through
58. Friends that fear dating, they make me feel not so loney (:
57. The fact that I speak two languages
56. I got to graduate High school
55. Education
54. Recent converts in my ward, or investigators
53. Cars
52.Hot showers
51. Red Box
52. Talented people
51. College Football
50. World Cup (that's something I'm greatful for that happened this year)
49. Loud people
48. Quiet people
47. Girl nights (:
46. MG time
45. Face to face conversations
44.MG's
45. Post office
44. Mission calls
43. Friends on Missions 
42. Everyone that has ever given me a ride anywhere this year
41. Anyone that has ever called me when I'm sad
40. Anyone that can tell something is wrong with me by a simple word, text, or gesture (those are some pretty experienced people and I think there is only like 5 people who can do that so kuddos).
39. My phone charger
38. sleep (:
37. My health
36. My blogger readers (:
35. Patience (the one I have, or the one people have with me)
36. My visiting teachers
35. My church teachers, or life teachers
33. Pictures
32. My camera
31. Hot puff cheetos
30. Hot chocolate
29. Warm clothes (:
28. The sun
27. Moon
26. Stars
25. texting
24. Phone calls!!
23. LETTERS!!!
22. e-mails
21. Being able to walk (:
20. My scriptures
19. Friends who are there for me through hard times
18. Friends who are always there just to have fun and party with (:
17. People to listen to me when I'm having a hard time
16. Firesides
15. The Leaders of our church
14. I am soo greatful for being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
13. I'm very greatful for all the things my mom&  dad taught me when they were around. Their words and teachings have really helped me get through tough times.
12. I'm greatful for those who have always given me a hand, a scriupture, spiritual thought, or prayed for me when I was going through a rough time (:
11.I'm greatful for those who have faith in me (:
10. I am greatful for Joseph Smith and all of the current prophets
9. I am greatful for the Scriptures
8. I am greatful for the testimonies I've heard that have helped strengthen mine
7. I am very greatful for the trials that I face...that although at this time they seem neverending, I know I'm supposed to learn from it (:
6. My patriarchal blessing
5. My family, which grew this year (:
4. My brother, He does so much for me and loves me so much its sick. lol
3. Having a home where I can do chores. haha
2. Having understanding friends, and family who see a lot more potential in me than I do in myself.
1.  Hailey Elise I absolutely am the most greatful for that booger more than anything mentioned above!! I would give ALL of the things above up for this little girl (except the church stuff).


Happy thanksgiving everyone (:
We all are blessed in one way or another. Take time to write down 100 things you are greatful for and you'll realize you have a lot to live for (:

No comments:

Post a Comment