Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shopping Craving.

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
Usually I'm a pretty normal girl, i like shopping and its fine but I never go out of my way for it. When I'm at the mall, I dont mind being there and rather enjoy looking for cute stuff on sale (:

Yes. I am a very big Sales shopper. I love sales (: they are the bomb....spending too much on something hurts me more than words can explain. BUUT that is not the point.

Lately, I've had this....NEED to go shopping. It's kind of concerning me.

I have some money saved up for Black Friday. And I guess that is why Im dying to just go shopping today!!! Knowing you have money saved up to go shopping is like the best feeling ever!! (:

Last night, I got so stressed out in my need to go shopping that I almost went online shopping.

Pathetic. I know ):

Blah. Only 8 more days....

Thanksgiving? oh yeah im excited for that too i guess. lol


P.S. my great friend shared with me a website that lets you know all the BF deals, what time stores will open, etc. It's rather exciting.

BFads.net (: 




No comments:

Post a Comment