Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Boys are a headache...especially this one. Part 2.

Maybe....

It isnt right for a girl who has been heart broken to curse every guy out there...its not fair. okay.

Well...Since the heart break...(which wasnt over a year ago) I decided I wanted to live life without a boy for a very very very long time.  I wanted to give myself time and to just focus on EVERYTHING except boys. Life was okay...lonely but okay.

CLEARLY....

that wasnt possible. He came into my life. I have to admit I wasnt ONE bit bothered.  But my guard was up. I wanted to know how much he would be able to do for me to put my guard down....I repeated the process that I went through with many other guys before and had worked like a charm to get rid of him..but he didnt go anywhere.

He said the right things, did nothing (which was perfect), and went about everything smoothly.

I remember talks with my closest girlfriends...."he's different." while at the same time talking, and venting about my fear to fall for something pointless again. The whole "I dont want to go through this again...I think he's worth it...Noo!! i need to just go back to focusing on work and my calling....but he's sooo nice and when we talk its soo awesome!!"

Talks with him were sooo fun. (: Sooo smooth and sooo great (: Alright, I decided to let my guard down...he said he wasnt going anywhere so what the heck!

Days later....

He left...didnt say why. He just left.


UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.............???????

Yah boys are a headache...my point exactly!

This time wasnt as bad as the time before because the feelings for him werent a grain of salt close to the other boy..But they were nice feelings and its sad that they were stopped by ...who knows what and who knows why? ):

No comments:

Post a Comment