Monday, November 15, 2010

Make decisions that the Lord approves of (:

Alright, I got many text, calls, and face to face questions about my decission.

The decission was to move back to mexico. I prayed lots, asked the Lord, got blessings, read, went to firesides and looked for answers EVERYWHERE i could.

The Lord answered. Next Wed. I needed to move to mexico.
I began to say goodbyes and it was tough!!!
However, when the time came to buy my ticket back....
the  Lord stopped me and shut the door.

I cant say it makes any sense at all!!!! Im back at square one....trying to make a decision.

Im rather conffused, sad, and frustrated because I cant seem to make a decision but if I got something from this experience its a testimony of how much I need to rely on my Heavenly Father to make ANY decision. He loves me and maybe he just needed me to prove to him that Im willing to do ANYTHING for him.

The right decision will come soon (: in the mean time....

I'll keep looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment