Tuesday, November 23, 2010

GINGER BREAD COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:

Okay I'm usually VERY poopy reguarding holidays!!! BUT NOT THIS YEAR!! (:

I woke up feeling pretty lousy this morning and was rather sad....then my brother came to get me to take me on a Walmart trip!


I LOVE WALMART!!!! (:


I found the coolest things!!! There are so many presents you can get people that arent expensive at all!!!!
Lets talk about the ginger bread cookies shall we? (:


While I was walking down walmart looking for something not a bit related to Christmas. I found an isle full of stuff! There was tons of small cute things that were tops $10 dollars!! (: i got really excited!!! CHRISTMASS IS COMING!!! (: and all the stuff was rather affortable....


I found GINGER BREAD COOKIES!!!!


These cookies really changed my attitude towards Christmas!! (: They weren't expensive, only a dollar each...so i got as many as I could afford and left some for some other smart shopper (; 


The point is. The ginger bread cookies may not have been expensive but they are absolutely adorable and I love them (: They are cute and adding a Christmas card to that should make the most perfect Christmas gift for someone! (:


I know its time to give, but the economy right now is poop and there is bearly enough money to live. But I know that if we put our "needs" aside for a second and go out of our way to get something even small for someone we care about we will be A LOT more happier than keeping those $5 dollars for us!!


Of course if you have many talents such as drawing, knitting, cooking, baking, or anything of that matter THEN BAKE FOR EVERYONE!!! (:


I am an honest believer that its the thought that counts (:

No comments:

Post a Comment